Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy July!

It's the first of July. I hope the month is a happy one for you!

I also want to wish everyone a

Happy Fourth of July Weekend!


I hope you have the best Fourth of July weekend ever!

****************************

The very last piece I needed to make my new TV work arrived yesterday morning. I spent the early afternoon assembling everything, making sure everything was plugged together correctly, and testing it all.

I now have a functioning RCA High Def TV! Even the DVD player is hooked up!



Eventually, I'd like to get a 32 inch TV, but that's going to have to wait until I get some more money.

Last night, I watched a movie I'd TiVo'd the other day. It's called Secondhand Lions, and I loved it! Here's my review on GetGlue, so I don't have to type it again. This is a great movie that you can watch with a kid, and you'll both love it!

*****************************

I came across a fabulous giveaway for all you knitters! Around the middle of July, Simple will be giving away a Namaste Laguna bag, a matching wallet, and an assortment of Oh Snap bags to one lucky person! There are a lot of different ways you can enter, so read the entry instructions carefully!


I happen to want the Eggplant color if I win. Holly has a different Namaste bag in eggplant, and it's beautiful! They have a new bag that will be out in the middle of July, called the Mini Messenger, and here it is in eggplant so you can see what a gorgeous color it is:


So, go enter today for your chance at a Namaste bag, wallet, and Oh, Snap set!


Hope you're going to have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment