Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!

Happy Independence Day!

Google has been putting this up on their search page today:




I've been celebrating the holiday already this weekend!

Last night, nature put on it's own fireworks display for me. There was a thunderstorm that approached from the West. I watched it for more than a half hour before it got close enough to rain. The whole thing lasted more than an hour and put on a spectacular display!


I've also been eating cheese dogs and corn on the cob and other fun stuff this weekend along with a TiVo fest of all kinds of good things I've recorded! I plan to continue watching great TV, knitting, and having a great Summer style dinner!

I'll be watching fireworks live from the Washington Mall on TV, and live out my window tonight!

I hope you're having as much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment