Friday, April 15, 2011

Want to Find a Brand New Planet? You Can!

My daughter sent me this link in an email today!

A group called Planethunters.org is giving the chance to find a new planet to anyone who wants to try!

**********************

There will be a Burn Notice Marathon on Sunday, culminating in a new Burn Notice movie: The Fall of Sam Axe! Check your local listings.

*******************************

In the meantime, tree pollen season (please notice that the season most people call Spring is officially tree pollen season at my place) has been knocking me out. Runny, swollen eyes (only because I haven't gotten any actual pollen in them, otherwise, I'd be temporarily effectively blind), post nasal drip (my sinuses are trying to drown me) and total exhaustion. I can barely stay awake.

This is why you haven't been hearing much from me, and probably won't for a while.

In the meantime, have fun, and happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment