Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!



That's a photo I took in the park behind my apartment the other day.

I don't have a lot to say today, except Happy Thanksgiving!

*********************

But I promised you an update on the Christmas stockings I'm knitting, so here's a photo.


It hasn't been blocked yet, and still needs the decorative stars and the loop to hang it with. I have one of them done (as far as this one's done) for a friend for Christmas, and am almost up to this point with the second one for sale. This isn't a very good photo. It's grey and rainy today, and the light was almost gone, and I was in a rush. Also, the memory card in my camera was full and I have to archive it and wipe the memory, and didn't want to spend the time today.

There will be a better photo of an actual finished stocking real soon now.

You can't see it too well in the photo, but there are beads on the upper part (the leg).

************************

Last night, while I was watching TV, there were so many ads for places that are selling stuff unbelievably cheap! Both Sears and Best Buy have the Cruz tablet on sale for $50 less than Borders! Many stores will be open today, and will open their doors tomorrow at 4 or 5 am! So, if you're in the market for Christmas presents, get out there and grab them while they're available!

**************************


I took this photo from my window last month, but I thought I'd include it to remind me of what a beautiful universe we live in.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment