Thursday, July 15, 2010

TV Tonight

New Burn Notice on USA tonight!

On SyFy, we have two premiers, Mary Knows Best, and The Paranormal Files. If Mary Knows Best is really a reality show, I suspect it's going to be as boring as 99% of the other reality shows. It might not be, though, because I saw the actor who portrays Mary on another show, so it may not really be a reality show. As for The Paranormal Files, you wouldn't think that ghosts could possibly be boring, but SyFy made Ghost Hunters about as fun as watching paint dry. I have very low expectations for both of these. Ghost Hunters, in fact, went to a place that I've been and saw some exciting paranormal activity,  but they found nothing, so I have some serious doubts about them.

Other than that, there's not much going on here. I just mainly wanted to let you know about Burn Notice.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment