Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Just Another Tuesday

There's not too much to talk about today. I've been busy trying to earn some money by finding neat stuff to sell in the website I'm putting together. I think I've found at least one super product that all you knitters are going to love!

Of course, there will be patterns in both printed and PDF format, and I'm working on those, too. But until I get some of the products I want to sell and test them, I'm going to be a boring person who's busy with other things.

*************************

Tonight is the premier of Covert Affairs and White Collar on USA! I'm really excited about Covert Affairs! 


That's Christopher Gorham and Piper Perabo shown above. If I understand it correctly, it'll be spy fi, but with the usual USA twist.

I'm still waiting to get the card installed tomorrow by the Comcast repairman in a policy that's intended to rip off customers. I still hate Comcast! Until it's installed, I can see some TV, but not everything. They really seem to be trying to punish me for getting a TiVo (translation: a DVR that actually works as opposed to the piece of malfunctioning junk I got from them).

********************

I have lots to do at the moment, I just wanted to check in with you and let everyone know that I'm still alive and haven't forgotten you.

In the meantime, have fun, and I'll be back with another post in a couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment