Thursday, July 29, 2010

Crash and Burn!

If I hadn't procrastinated so much in the beginning, I would have been all right.

But then, that's the story of my life!

Late yesterday afternoon, when I was still hopelessly behind but knitting my heart out and still trying hard not to admit how far behind I really was. I thought it would be a good idea to go find the small amount of black fabric that I was sure I must have somewhere and needed for the project.

Guess what?

I didn't have some somewhere.

So, I still haven't finished my entry for the contest that closed at midnight last night (1 am locally).

Since I'm not going to be able to finish the project and submit it by last night, I'm now free to tell you about it. I'm going to spread it out over a week or so, though.

I didn't take any photos earlier when there was some good daylight, so you're going to have to wait until at least tomorrow for photos of my unfinished project.

The knitting on the mitts is done, and also on the hat. The knitting is only a small part of those two projects, though. It's the embroidery that's going to make it though. They look like nothing right now.

**************************

Brace yourself!

Last weekend, I was missing Comic Con (and if you missed Comic Con, too, be sure to see the rerun of the Psych episode that was on last night). This weekend through the following two weekends, I'm going to be missing Pennsic! I plan to pass on Tweets about it along with the photos that go with them, though, so for a taste of Pennsic, stay tuned and check the sidebar! As usual, I plan to reread Murder at the War, a murder mystery set at Pennsic.

Lots to do today, gotta go!

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment