Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy All Saints Day

Happy All Saints Day!

Although It's All Saints Day, I expect that I'll be dealing with the fall-out from Halloween for the coming week. I still haven't gotten all the photos from Holly with her and Robin in costume.

But her sister, Heather, and her husband, Rob were in the newspaper today! Read the whole story here.

This was the view of their house yesterday.


Rob apparently scared kids with a (bladeless) chain saw.


And Heather posed with her son, Mitchell.


The problem with all this is that next year, we'll expect bigger and better things from them! But then, Heather is only following her father's example.

When we lived across the street from my mother, Al made the house so scary that none of the kids would stop to trick or treat! He finally had to turn off or take down some of the stuff so that kids would come for the candy!

**************************

Well, V is on SyFy! All day! And all day tomorrow and Tuesday!

Today, they are showing the original mini-series (twice, it's on later, if you missed it) followed by the two other mini-series. Tomorrow and Tuesday, they'll be showing the TV series during their daytime rotation.

I have a lot more to say about V, but right now I just want to make sure I don't miss any of it!

Have a great All Saints Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment