Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Can't Believe It's Only Eight Days Until Christmas!

At this point, Christmas preparations are all I'm thinking about.

I went down to check my mail a while ago, and there were no packages. Then, after I came back all disappointed, there was a knock at the door, and two packages were there. I yelled "Ooooh, I hit the jackpot!" and there was a giggle from the UPS man around the corner where he was waiting for the elevator.

This was a big relief. I said I thought I'd have two stockings done by Christmas, but that presupposed that there would be yarn to do it with. Since it hadn't arrived yet, I was starting to think I might have been rash to promise that, but the package with the yarn was one of the two that arrived.

I also got the paper punch for tags. Once I have the printer completely figured out, I will be able to print and cut the most wonderful tags for knitted goods!

The pom pom maker arrived, too, and it looks like it will be easy to make some beautiful pom poms for the stockings. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but it looks easy enough. 

I probably shouldn't say that. When you say things like that, it usually seems to make things go wrong.

And the glitter glue arrived! Which has inspired me to tackle printing two sided on my new printer. I went through a nightmare of settings, but it worked the first time. I printed a sample on plain paper and saw some things I want to change a bit. Just minor adjustments.

Back to the knitting!

I hope you've been having a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment