Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Busy, Busy

Well, my conscience couldn't take it any more. I finally called Social Services and reported the woman who abandoned two kids twice yesterday. I don't know if it will help.

I had a nice relaxing night last night working on the second sleeve of the Celtic sweater and watching 4 hours of Lost, plus Chuck, Heroes, and My Own Worst Enemy.


The sleeve has a very Medieval shaping, and you can see the cabling at the bottom of the cross on the sleeve running off the surface and out as an I-cord which will be run through the eyelets along with the other one (I'll be picking up the cable from the other part of the cross, where the st. marker is) and tied in a bow. This is going to be so cool!

*********************

I worked on the back cover for the first of the Steve Canyon DVD series last night until 5:30, when I gave up and went to sleep.

I thought I was going to be able to just start coloring the black-and-white photo, but when I looked at it, the scan was good, there was lots of resolution, but the original photo that was scanned was full of dust marks, scratches, and the emulsion had been cracked in one place. So, after putting in about 5 hours on it last night, I wound up being as far along as I had expected to be if I hadn't done anything. I just didn't realize that there would be that much to restore before I could even really start.

*********************

There's lots to do today, so I have to get going.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment