Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pennsic

Pennsic started on July 24 and I didn't even notice it until today.

Maybe I'm starting to get over the SCA.

What a sad thought.

Actually, they started it early this year. Usually it's still happening on my birthday, and I've spent a few happy birthdays there. But this year, even if I were going, it's over on the 10th.

Clan Lurkr is on the list for land along with Chez D'Argent. I miss them all.

So I guess it's time to reread Murder at the War.

I just went to Amazon to find the URL for Murder at the War, and found out that they are releasing a copy of Beedle the Bard! Actually, two copies, a paperback and a real treasure!

I can't wait for December now so I can buy a copy of my own!

The timing of Pennsic is making me think ahead to the Maryland Renaissance Festival, too. I can't wait for that. I got their flyer in the mail yesterday.

In the meantime, I've been looking at cables in various books and thinking about the design for the Celtic sweater, but no decisions yet. I have to make some decisions soon.

I have some business to do tomorrow, and I expect to have to take a bus to the bus and then have a half mile walk to where I have to go, so I doubt that I'll be posting tomorrow.

Have a great weekend, with what little is left of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment