Monday, August 4, 2008

Gargoyles!

I got a catalog in the mail on Friday from Designs Toscano!

Any of you Medieval fans out there will probably know about this, but if there's anyone out there that doesn't, they are really big on gargoyles not to mention a lot of other fun stuff.

So, I've been having fun going through the catalog.

If I ever get some money, there are a few things I'd love to order from it! Going through their catalog is almost as much fun as going to the RenFair. For you Doctor Who fans, they have weeping angels!

I'm going to put a button in the sidebar for anyone who's interested.

I planned to go and do some things today, but by the time I was ready to go out, I checked the bus schedules and discovered that the trip was so long and time consuming that I'd arrive right before they closed (if I was lucky). So I've put it off until Thursday, when they are not forecasting thunderstorms.

Some of the people at the Ravelympics have let me know that my project for WIP Wrestling cannot be entered for any other event, although it can still be listed under Team TARDIS, Team Hopelessly Overextended, and Team Middle Earth. So, I have made the appropriate adjustments.

That's about all that is happening at the moment.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing catalogue!. I've neveer seen anything like this before. Thanks for posting about it and for adding their website address. So nice to just look.....

    ReplyDelete