Thursday, June 5, 2008

Too Cute for Words

Today, I walked over to Safeway between thunderstorms, and on the way, I saw this:




I thought it was just too cute for words, so I took some photos.






In case you can't see the license plate, I took a close-up of it. I love that plate!

If you want to find out more about it, click here.

Holly was telling me about seeing one not too long ago, and I'm pretty sure this was what she was talking about.

Some of the literature I read on line says it's so short that you can back up to the curb rather than parallel park.

Isn't it a cutie?

How did I get on this kick?

There have been massive thunderstorms around her the last couple of days, complete with tornado warnings. They showed radar photos of the area, and you could see circular areas that were obviously spinning on the radar. Scary!

Other than that, there's not much going on around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment