Friday, June 27, 2008

Science Fiction Update

This evening, there will be two episodes of Doctor Who on the SciFi Channel, Silence in the Library, and Forest of the Dead. Since I saw Silence in the Library last week, I can tell you that it's the first of a two part horror story. Tune in and find out why people are afraid of the dark!

Once again, I don't have a lot of time to write, so this will be short, and I'll get back to photography soon.

I have finished all the feather and fan socks (at least for the moment), and have started on the Marionberry color Risata yarn from Knit Picks. I am not sure if I like it yet. The stitch pattern I've chosen biases. That's not a problem for the top of the sock, but may be if I carry it down the top of the foot as I plan to do. The gauge also seems to be significantly bigger than stockinet stitch. The pattern looks so nice that I'd like to make a shirt for myself out of it. We'll see. 

I have to go.

Have a great Friday, and a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment