Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Rune Bag


Winding the silk into balls last night took a lot longer than I anticipated. I had washed the yarn very vigorously, and it was pretty tangled. Or, in other words, I had four big knots to untangle and wind into balls.

Mostly what you can see in the photo is the bottom of the first bag. The runes are starting to appear on the sides, but there's not enough for there to be a coherent pattern, visually.

Holly called and insisted that I was wrong, that Malaia has never been to the Sheep and Wool Fest. I could swear I remember her being there with Kyle.  

Today will be a busy day, so I don't have a lot of time to blog.

I will be getting to the "How to Photograph for the Internet" subject probably next week. And you can expect no posts over the weekend (well, maybe Sunday evening) due to the Celtic Festival.

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment