Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Paperwork Day

A lot of people have made a lot of problems for me, and I will be working on various piles of paperwork all day trying to straighten out several things.

I will be putting up a new post on Monday, or possibly on Sunday evening. Until then, my whole schedule is up in the air, so I don't know if I will get to post before then.

I did get a little more done on the first rune bag. I'm almost to the top of the runes. Now I just have to decide how I want to make the top. There will be drawstrings of some kind involved. I just haven't decided. 

More in a few days, if not sooner.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your paper work : ). My mom is going thru a lot of that right now for taxes and health care etc. yuk. Thanks for answering my camera question. I'm on a budget so won't be buying a camera anytime soon but appreciate any info you have. As you figured out Ha, I want to be able to take pics of things for sale on Etsy and really want a camera that is good at taking closeups. For various reasons, for close ups of yarn, and what'ever but I also like taking close up of weeds as they are called and other plants. Then I want to some how use those a spring boards for artsy fartsy projects. Like tracing elements from those close ups of the small plants and then enlarging the tracings. Do they make a good digital camera that you know of for closeups? Or is it best to get a camera with one of those lenses for that type of thing.
    Thanks again,
    James

    ReplyDelete